Rebecca is the Chair and Senior Partner of our firm and continues to spend her time advising clients and leading transactions.
Rebecca has advised leading Australian and international clients on transactions across a range of industries.
Rebecca has been either winner or a finalist in the Australian “Dealmaker of the Year” awards every year since 2011, and is rated by all major directories as a leading M&A and Equity Capital Markets lawyer. Chambers Global describes Rebecca as “brilliant” and “acclaimed for her deft handling of ECM and M&A matters”.
Rebecca lectures at the University of Sydney on topics relating to securities regulation and continuous disclosure.
Rebecca’s experience includes,
• advised TPG Telecom on its $15 billion merger with
Vodafone Hutchison Australia and spin out and ASX
listing of Singaporean business Tuas Limited
• advised JCDecaux on its acquisition of APN Outdoor by
scheme of arrangement
• advised Accor on its acquisition of Mantra by scheme of
• advised Broadspectrum Limited on its takeover by
Spanish bidder Ferrovial
• advised Veda Group on its acquisition by scheme of
arrangement by US bidder Equifax
• advised IVE Group on its initial public offering
• advised Seven West Media on a range of transactions
across equity capital markets and mergers & acquisitions
• advised Seven Group Holdings on its hard-fought
successful acquisition of Nexus Energy – pioneering the
“Deed of Company Arrangement Takeover”
• Advised David Jones on its takeover by scheme of
arrangement by South African bidder Woolworths